Monday 28 April 2014

About me (one and a half years later...)

Who I am

My name is Isabelle Joubert (hopefully you know that already) and I am 14 and a bit years old. I am in grade nine and have exams at the end of this term :P.

Ten facts about me

1. I still knit (a lot). I recently made a monster thing of my own invention that I'll post photos of.

2. I prefer cats to dogs and I am trying to convince my parents to get me a cat (which will either be called Sherlock or Spock, regardless of gender). Now that I think about it, the fact that I would call a female cat Spock is probably one of the reasons my parents won't get me one...

3. I belong to multiple fandoms including Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes (books included), Star Trek (well duh), The Hunger Games, Divergent etc. A large ammount of my time goes into maintaining these fandoms which icludes annoying my family with random bits of trivia about all of them but you never know when it will come in handy!

4. I read constantly and I always read the book before watching the movie (ALWAYS). I think my favourite book is either How I Live Now (Meg Rosoff) or The Perks of being a Wallflower (Stephen Chbosky) but any booknerd will tell you that you can tell someone doesn't read if they ask you what your favourite book is ;) (It is like choosing between siblings!)

5. I can't decide what my favourite band is but I really like Arctic Monkeys, Florence and the Machine, Nirvana, The Beatles, The Lumineers, Cage the Elephant etc. (Again, it is impossible to choose.)

6. Buying me a book voucher means we will be friends forever. Also if you belong to the same fandom as me means we will be friends forever.

7. I recently cut my hair and it means that I get to wear my hair down to school when everyone else has to tie it back :D.

8. If I don't have to go out I will wear pajamas and slippers, no negotiations.

9. I don't like parties that much and I don't like shopping (Unless it's book shopping. Sometimes I don't even buy the books, I just stare at them longingly).

10. I really want The Hobbit: There and Back Again to come out. That and Mockingjay Part 1. And The Fault in our Stars. I'm waiting for a lot of things to come out.

Live Long and Prosper :)


  izzy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment