Saturday 26 April 2014

The Star Trek infatuation continues...

Hi,

My Star Trek infatuation is ever growing and due to this fact here is the project I had for most of the Christmas holiday. Making Star Trek dolls.

Since this is based on another pattern I won't be posting how to make them but here are some pictures of the bridge crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise :)

Captain James Kirk

First Officer (S'chn T'gai) Spock

Doctor Leonard Mccoy

Lieutenant Montgomery "Scotty" Scott

Lieutenant Nyota Uhura

Ensign Pavel Chekov

I haven't gotten round to making Sulu yet but I will soon.

As well as watching Star Trek I've added Sherlock to the short list of TV shows I watch and ERMAHGERD it's amazing. Even My dad likes it :).

I have finished reading Lord of the Rings *cries* and am almost finished the movies. I am also reading Sherlock Holmes which is remarkable, I can see why people were so obsessed with it (well they actually still are but ANYway).

Some books I reccomend which I read this holiday are:

On the Road - Jack Kerouac (this has been added to my list of favourite books ever!)
All Quiet on the Western Front - Erich Maria Remarque
An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society -  Annie Barrows and Mary Ann Shaffer

Live long and prosper internet :)

izzy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment